.Reservations & Appointments
We take reservations by phone , email, facebook or google business . Reservations will be reviewed/ accepted during business hours only . New client " kids" must pass a trial stay to be sure they can have only the best experience while boarding. . Please review the requirements and allowed pets section prior to reserving.
- We want to be sure we have enough time and resources to give your pet our very best, so we require a appointment for grooming, pawdicures, touch ups, and a reservation for boarding and daycare
- .Grooming is done Monday - Friday . If you are more than 15 minutes late without a courtesy call your appointment will be forfeit.
- If you cannot make your scheduled appointment or reservation, please CALL the kennel office at 706-745-2429 to reschedule, or just simply let us know so we may give the space to another pet. Cancellations are requested to be made at least 48 hrs in advance during regular season ( non holiday) there is a fee associated with late cancellation ( less than 48 hours) and if you " no show" . No show fee is 25.00
- NEW CLIENTS: Please print and complete the applicable forms below. All forms may not be necessary. Bring/mail/email those with your proof of vaccinations to me at your earliest convenience. At that time we can discuss and special needs, issues, medical issues you or your pet may have and schedule them accordingly. A NON- REFUNDABLE PREPAYMENT OF SERVICE REQUESTED WILL BE REQUIRED TO RESERVE THE APPOINTMENT . That amount is the minimum rate and additional charges may be incurred and will be charged to you at pick-up. Additional fees may include - fleas/tick treatment, excessive dematting, additional requested services.
- ESTABLISHED CLIENTS: Please be sure to keep me updated on you and your pets changing needs or updated vaccinations. Prepayment will not be required after 4 kept and paid visits of any combination of services.
HOLIDAY RESERVATIONS: To ensure your pet a space during the holidays, please reserve as soon as you know you are taking the trip. We require a deposit of half the stay to hold the reservation.
- HOLIDAY CANCELLATION: You must give a minimum of 3 DAYS notice prior to your scheduled drop off date. Our resources and space are in high demand at those times. We will bill you for the full amount of your stay if cancellation is not made in a timely manner.
- NOSHOW fees are DOUBLED for holiday reservations.